2023-24 School Information
Welcome to our NEW and IMPROVED website. There will be a few glitches along the way. Please send an email to ContactUA@unionacademy.org if there is a problem with a feature on the website. Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the new website. Download our mobile app to stay up to date with all events.
SUPPLY LISTS/DRESS CODE
- Lower School (grade level pages)
- Middle School (grade level pages)
- High School (supply lists will be available at Open House)
- Yearly Mandatory Medical Form (print and return to HR teacher)
Family Contact and Emergency Information Form
This is a required form for all families. Please complete the Family Contact and Emergency Information Form for your student(s).
- Mandatory Student Electronics Waiver Student Technology Waiver
- Chromebook Student User Agreement Chromebook Student User Agreement
IMMUNIZATIONS and HEALTH INFO
- Visit the Health Services page for all information and forms.
- medication consent form
- immunization info
- new to NC Public Schools Health Assessment Transmittal Form
- Covid-19 Updates
- The menu closes on the 22nd
- New families can order without their PowerSchool ID number. K-4 will need the name of the HR teacher. 5-12 only needs the grade level.
- Catered Lunch System registration
AFTER SCHOOL (optional K-8)
- MyPaymentsPlus (MPP) is our online payment system for After School and Activity Dues as well as other items when needed.
- New Students: To register for MyPaymentsPlus you will need your student's PowerSchool ID number and HR teacher's name. You can pick those up at Open House. If they are ready before Open House, we will let you know.
- Returning Students: To pay Activity Dues, you will need your student's HR teacher name. MPP plus will prompt you to update your child's grade level.
- Grades K-8 until 6 p.m.
- Registration deadline is Thursday of the week before.
- After School webpage
ACTIVITY DUES (mandatory)
- Visit the Student Parking webpage under the Student Life tab for more info and to purchase a permit.
POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL
If you need to create a parent portal, please go to our main office, show identification, and request a printed set of instructions.ABSENCES
ATHLETICSMORNING DROP-OFF7:30- 8:00 a.m. is the preferred drop off time for K-8 students.
- Absence Note (complete any time your child is absent from school)
- 7:00 a.m.-7:29 a.m. students (all grades) can be dropped off in North Carpool at the doors to the MPR
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. students (K-8) report directly to their HR.
- Grade Level Carpool
- Grades K-3 use South Carpool (morning and afternoon)
- Grade 4 uses North for morning dropoff and South Carpool for afternoon pickup.
- Grades 5-12 use North Carpool (students with siblings in K-4 will use South)
- LS and MS students arriving after 8 a.m. will need to check-in at the main office
- HS students can enter through the MPR doors until 8:30 a.m. (see HS page for bell schedule)
- HS students arriving after 8:30 a.m. will need to check-in in the main office
- Visit the Carpool webpage under the Student Life tab for more info and to order tags.
- Car tags are required for afternoon pickup
Union Academy's mission is to educate the whole child through CHALLENGE, CHARACTER, and COMMUNITY. In order to do this successfully, we offer a wide variety of courses, extracurricular activities, athletic teams, character education, and more!