Union Academy does not currently have a traditional cafeteria. The school provides catered lunch from a different vendor each day. The menu is set up in an a la carte format, enabling you to order as much or as little as you need, and it will basically stay the same each week. Some items are available on a daily basis, such as chips, drinks, and ice cream. These items can be purchased online each month or on a cash basis during your child’s lunch period. The school nurses and food service staff have teamed up to provide you with nutrition facts about the food we serve at Union Academy. We hope this will help you make healthy choices for your students, and begin teaching them the importance of good nutrition. Click the link to the right to read more.
Click Here for our lunch system. Note: The only accepted payment is credit/debit card.
The order system will be open for the next month from the first through the 22nd day of the previous month. For example, you may order September’s meals from August 1-22.
All Users: A one-time registration fee of $5.00 (charged annually) will be applied to your first order.
New Users: The password to create an account is UA1. Existing parents do not have to re-register each school year.
If you are able to volunteer during the hours of 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to help serve meals, please contact a member of the catered lunch staff. This is a great way to complete your volunteer hours!
Tips for the online ordering system
- Children must bring their ID card every day to lunch. If a child loses his/her card, a new one must be purchased at the cost of $5 for each new card. Please visit the business office to pay for a replacement.
- Leaving items in your cart without payment will NOT submit the order. Your child will not receive lunch until you have paid for items in your cart with a credit/debit card PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE.
- Note any field trips before you order. Be sure to check the red (!) on days for special information about field trips or off campus events that may affect your child's lunch that day.
- All items available to order for each day are shown on one menu.
- Ice cream will only be available through purchasing an ice cream card in the lunch program or by paying cash at lunch time.
Returning Families: Students are already in our database. Be sure to use your child’s legal, full name. Use your login credentials from last year.
When choosing a Location/Room, please follow the guidelines below:
- K-4: Choose your child’s teacher. If you are unsure, choose LOWER – Student
- Grades 5-6: Choose “Grade 5-6”
- Grades 7-8: Choose “Grade 7-8”
- Grades 9-12: Choose “Grades 9-12"
- Go To: https://unionacademy.boonli.com
- Click Create an Account: School Password is: UA1
- Enter information and click Submit
- Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students
- Click I’m Done and Sign In
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Need Financial Assistance?
The Phil Hargett Memorial Fund is here to help with school lunches based on your family’s need. Please learn more about financial assistance and apply to the Phil Hargett Memorial Fund.
-The UA Foundation, in Collaboration with the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force