Congratulations to our UA Seniors! It's time for Senior Portraits
When: Saturday, Aug. 12, starting at 9 a.m.
Where: UA Media Center
St. John Photography will take formal drape and tuxedo photos, as well as casual photos, on Aug. 12. Both formal and casual photos are REQUIRED.
You MUST RESERVE A TIME SLOT in order to be included in the yearbook:
- Go to: http://www.stjohnphotography.com
- Choose: “Schools” and then “Union Academy Charter-Senior Portraits”
- Choose a time between 9 and 11 a.m. We will add additional appointment slots once these have filled.
Both FORMAL & CASUAL photos will be taken, so you will need:
- You favorite casual outfit – make sure your hair looks GREAT!
- Ladies: Wear a spaghetti strap tank top to go under the black drape. Bring a favorite necklace or pearls if you wish.
- Gentlemen: Wear a plain white T-shirt to go under the tuxedo.
Important Tips for Senior Portraits:
- Glasses: If you wear glasses, please clean the lenses. If you would like, ask photographer to take photos of you with and without your glasses.
- Hair & Make-up: Please pay special attention to your hair. Most of the time, when students are not happy with their photo, it is their hair that is the issue. Do not try a new hair trend on picture day; however, take a few extra minutes to style it. If you wear make-up, please apply it as you normally do.
Please feel free to call St. John Photography if you have questions or concerns.
Phone: (704) 889-7800
129 Main St, Pineville, NC 28134
Hours: 8:30a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Reminder: Your family is not required to purchase a senior portrait package, but it is our hope all seniors will be photographed in a formal tux or drape for the Union Academy yearbook.
Questions: Please contact Amy Plyler, email@example.com.