This powerful tool will allow staff and students (grades K to 12) to collaborate, integrate technology into the classroom, and help Union Academy go green by propelling further into today's digital world.
- Students and staff are separated into "sub-domains". Staff will use the @unionacademy.org for their services while students will use the @uamail.unionacademy.org domain.
- Each group much use the links tailored to their particular group.
- Staff will not be utilizing Gmail. Staff e-mail will continue to be hosted onsite via Microsoft Exchange.
- Students in grades K - 2 will be utilizing Google Docs and Google Classroom only. They will not be provided with UA e-mail addresses
- Students in grades 3 - 12 will be utilizing Gmail. This e-mail address is intended for educational purposes only and will be filtered, monitored, and subject to disciplinary action.
Email syntax will mirror the following example:
Student's name (first, last): Test Student
Student's UA e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Same as UA network login, will be provided to students
Google Apps and Students Under 13:
In order to ensure compliance with federal laws, Union Academy is requiring parental consent for accounts to be created for students in grades 3 - 8. Additional information and the permission form can be found on the right.