I am so happy to be on this journey with you this year! Here are some fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Monroe, NY
- This will be my fourth year as a teacher. I have taught first grade for three years and this will be my first year in kindergarten as well as my first year at Union Academy!
- I have a puppy named June!
- I love to run; I have been a Let Me Run coach for 3 seasons
- I love chocolate!
- My favorite color is yellow
- I like to hike, do yoga, and be outdoors
- My favorite book is The Giving Tree
- I will always have a mug of coffee and a bottle of water with me
As an educator, my goal is to encourage each and every student to find their best way(s) of learning. Alone we can accomplish goals but together as a community we can accomplish so much more. I strive to do my best to support each student and their family through open communication and constant collaboration!