Welcome to Union Academy After School program. We strive to provide a dynamic learning program to meet the unique needs of our individual students and families. Our program is available to any student in grades K - 9.
We’re all excited about being TOGETHER on one campus, and with that big change comes many other changes, too. New this year, we’ll use Boonli to manage our Union Academy After School program registration. Boonli is the same system we use to manage online catered lunch orders, so many of our families will already be familiar with it. If it’s new to you, that’s ok – it’s really easy to use.
This means you can register for after school and catered lunch at the same time, on the same portal – saving you time every month. Click Here for the ordering website.
This year, we are thrilled to provide after school care to our kindergarten through ninth-grade students on one campus. This allows us to pull our materials and programming together, while ending between-campus transportation challenges for our families.
- Although we will be on one campus, we’ll be dividing the children into four groups, so they will be spending time with students of similar ages and grades.
- After school care must be purchased in weekly increments. If school is only open for two days during a week, the “full week” is considered those two days. No refunds will be given if your child does not attend the full week. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Leaving items in your cart without payment will NOT submit the order. Your child will not have after school care for the next month until you have paid for items in your cart with a credit/debit card.
- Be sure to check the red (!) on days for special information about half days, closing, or other events.
- New this year: We will begin utilizing Remind, a notification system to keep you updated with what's going on! Check out the guide on the left to get set up.
- Click Here to visit the Important Forms page. Here you will find the Parent Pack, Emergency Medical Form, and Discipline/Behavior Contract. Please note both of these forms must be completed and turned in for your child to begin after school.
The Parent Pack contains information about the program, including:
- Rates and payment information