Traditional After School (non COVID)
Welcome to Union Academy After School program. We strive to provide a dynamic learning program to meet the unique needs of our individual students and families. Our program is available to any student in grades K - 8.
For the 2020-2021 school year, register and pay for After School using MyPaymentsPlus located on the Online Payments
tab. Instructions about creating an account are located there as well.
- The cost for After School is $60 per week, per child. For weeks in which there is a half-day the cost is $68.
- After school care must be purchased in weekly increments. If school is only open for two days during a week, the “full week” is considered those two days ($24). NO REFUNDS will be given if your child does not attend the full week.
- Leaving items in your cart without payment will NOT submit the order. Your child will not have after school care for the next week until you have paid for items in your cart with a credit/debit card.
- After School for the next month will open up on the 15th of the current month. For example – April's After School will open on March 15th.
- Registration can be done weekly or monthly through MyPaymentsPlus.
New this year:
- Each week registration will close at 11:59 PM on Thursday evenings for the following week
- Sign-ups after the midnight cutoff will result in a late fee of $25 per child.
- There is a $1 per minute charge for students picked up after 6PM from After School.
- Parents who do not pick up their students in carpool by 4PM, and who have not been signed up for After School, will be charged $1 per minute.
- Students need to pack a lunch on half-days.
The Parent Pack contains information about the program, including:
- Rates and payment information