Welcome to Union Academy After School program. We strive to provide a dynamic learning program to meet the unique needs of our individual students and families. Our program is available to any student in grades K - 8.
New for the 2019-2020 school year, register and pay for After School using MyPaymentsPlus located on the Online Payments tab.
Instructions about creating an account are located there as well.
- We divide the children into four groups, so they will be spending time with students of similar ages and grades.
- After school care must be purchased in weekly increments. If school is only open for two days during a week, the “full week” is considered those two days. NO REFUNDS will be given if your child does not attend the full week.
- Leaving items in your cart without payment will NOT submit the order. Your child will not have after school care for the next month until you have paid for items in your cart with a credit/debit card.
- Be sure to check the red (!) on days for special information about half days, closing, or other events.
- Registration can be done weekly or monthly through MyPaymentsPlus.
- Each week closes at 10PM on Sunday evenings for the following week.
- There is a $1 per minute charge for students picked up after 6PM.
- Students need to pack a lunch on half-days.
The Parent Pack contains information about the program, including:
- Rates and payment information
Hours of Operation:
Normal school days: 3:30 - 6 p.m.
Half days: 12:30 - 6 p.m.
Scheduled holidays/intersessions: Closed
(We will follow the school calendar.)
For more information please contact
Martha Hendrix, Director
(704) 238-8883 (ext. 1305)