Mr. Marshall: Letter addressing the 2020-21 school year (June 5, 2020)
- Yearbook Pick-up: Monday, June 8 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Any books not picked up will be held until the fall semester.
- Yearbook Virtual Signing Pages:
- Website: https://yearbooksigning.jostens.com/home
- Demo Video: https://bit.ly/Demo_YearbookSigningPages
- Band and Orchestra sign-ups for rising 6th grade.
- List of Band and Orchestra Recognitions
- Senior Breakfast video
- Summer camps (basketball, softball, baseball, cheer) are open for registration on MyPaymentsPlus. Camps are open to Rising K-8th grade students and to non-UA students. If we have to cancel them, you will receive a refund.
- Baseball Camp has been moved to July 13-15.
- Cheer Camp has been moved to July 13-15.
- June basketball camp will be moving to July (TBD)
- Step-by-Step instructions for summer camp registration.
- Camp Invention: Contact Mrs. Bretz with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Activity Fees and Field Trips for 2020-21 are now available on MyPaymentsPlus for anyone who would like to go ahead and start paying. This year the activity fee will be “a la carte” meaning you may pay for the items/events you choose. Fees are not officially due until the beginning of the school year.