Mr. John Marshall will officially begin his duties as UA’s headmaster July 1. This week he introduced himself through video and shared insight into the plans being made for next school year. Below are links to the video posted on social media as well as the transcript.
- Medication Pick-up for K-11 is May 27 (see grade level and specific times below). This includes all daily, prn, and field trips meds. Any medications not picked up will be disposed of. Medications can NOT be released to students.
As the end of the school year comes to a close, please mark your calendars for several events happening over the next few weeks. Even though we are not physically on campus, we are working hard to find creative ways to celebrate the year and all our students’ accomplishments.
- Yearbooks: Yearbooks are on the way!! You can still order one through Sunday, May 24 at midnight. www.jostens.com
- High School Academic Awards: The awards ceremony was videoed and is available in the link.
- Senior Pick-up/Drop-off: May 26 from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Please reference the information emailed to all seniors and senior parents for all the details. Click for the map.
- May 26 at 6 p.m.: UA Drive-Thru Parade of Champions Please come celebrate the Class of 2020 Vehicles will line up at 5:45 in South Carpool. Click on the link above for the specific instructions.
- K-4 Creative Core Field Day Fun Bag Pick up: morning of May 26. Click on the link for specific pick up times.
- High School Athletic Banquet: The banquet video will be shared on May 27 (new date). Look for an email with the link and/or a social media post.
- May 27 Collection day for K-11: textbooks, chromebooks, chargers, etc (Click for the map. Yearbooks will be distributed pending delivery. Families with children in multiple grades can come at any of the times listed below.
- K-4 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 5-8 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 9-11 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- June 2: 8th Grade Virtual Bridging Ceremony video will be published to social media and/or through email.
- June 3 Summer Send-off Grade K-8: Save the date. More details will be in next week’s update. Use the map in the link above to enter and exit the campus.
- June 4 Middle School (grades 5-8) will be sending videos by Canvas, highlighting and honoring student achievement.
- Activity Fees and Field Trips for 2020-21 will be available on MyPaymentsPlus beginning May 28 for anyone who would like to go ahead and start paying. This year the activity fee will be “a la carte” meaning you may pay for the items/events you choose. Fees are not due until the beginning of the school year.
- Summer camps (basketball, softball, baseball, cheer) are open for registration on MyPaymentsPlus. Camps are open to Rising K-8th grade students and to non-UA students. Camps in June may have to be moved to July. If we have to cancel them, you will receive a refund.
We are currently planning for the 2020-21 school year, so look for more information coming soon.
We are UA!