Please use the End of Year Collection Map for the route to enter and exit campus on collection days and other activities.
- Senior Pick-up/Drop-off: May 22 from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Please reference the information emailed to all seniors and senior parents for all the details. Use the map in the link above for information on how to enter and exit the campus.
- May 22 at 6 p.m.: Celebrate the Class of 2020! Details coming soon. You will not want to miss it.
- May 27 Collection day for K-11: textbooks, chromebooks, chargers, etc (see the map in the link above for details and how to enter and exit the campus). Yearbooks will be distributed pending delivery. Families with children in multiple grades can come at any of the times listed below.
- K-4 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 5-8 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 9-11 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- June 3 Summer Send-off Grade K-8: Save the date. More details will be in next week’s update. Use the map in the link above to enter and exit the campus.
- High School Academic Awards: The awards ceremony will be videoed and shared with you on May 22 as previously scheduled. Look for an email with the link and/or a social media post.
- High School Athletic Banquet: The banquet will be videoed and shared with you on May 26 as previously scheduled. Look for an email with the link and/or a social media post.
- Activity Fees and Field Trips for 2020-21 will be available on MyPaymentsPlus beginning May 28 for anyone who would like to go ahead and start paying. This year the activity fee will be “a la carte” meaning you may pay for the items/events you choose. Fees are not due until the beginning of the school year.
- Summer camps (basketball, softball, baseball, cheer) are open for registration on MyPaymentsPlus. Camps are open to Rising K-8th grade students and to non-UA students. Camps in June may have to be moved to July. If we have to cancel them, you will receive a refund.
- UC Cares is a new website to assist Union County residents in finding resources to either get help or give help. If you are in need of assistance or you would like to volunteer, please check out this resource.
- No Kid Hungry NC has several ways for parents and caregivers to find food for children:
- Text FOODNC to 877-877 to locate nearby free meal sites. To use the service in Spanish, text COMIDA to 877-877.
- Find pick-up and drive-thru locations that have meals for children across NC using an interactive map at nokidhungrync.org/covid19.
- Search for additional opportunities to get free meals for children, including bus/mobile delivery meals, at nokidhungrync.org/mealupdates.
We are planning for the 2020-21 school year, so look for more information coming soon.
We are UA!