Practicing good hygiene significantly limits the spread of viruses in our school. The current recommended precautions to avoid exposure to the virus are the same precautions you should take to avoid the flu or any other virus. We are reminding our students of these practices and ask that you do the same at home.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick and do not return to school until you are fever-free without the aid of fever reducing medication for at least 24 hours.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash clothing, lunch boxes, and bookbags frequently to disinfect any items your child brings back and forth to school.
For accurate and up-to-date information visit the websites below:
We are continuing to clean doorknobs, desks, and other surfaces at UA. Thank you for your cooperation to keep our students healthy.
We are UA!