Getting Started Guide
MobileServe is available as a mobile app in the App store and Google Play and can be used on most smartphones and tablets. If you’d rather not use the mobile app, you can create and manage your MobileServe account from any internet-connected device at: app.mobileserve.com. Simply skip the download instructions below and start with Create Your Account.
Download the App
1. Go to the App Store or Google Play.
2. Search “MobileServe.”
3. Tap the Get or Install button next to MobileServe App.
Create Your Account
1. Open the app or go to app.mobileserve.com & select Sign Up.
2. Enter your name, birthday, and create a password. You can skip the Employer /School box.
3. Select Next.
4. Add an optional photo to your profile or skip.
5. Select Next.
6. Enter the 6-digit code: C8F39C
7. When the event name pops up, select Join.
Log Your Hours
After joining your organization(s), be sure to categorize your service log
within the correct organization, or multiple organizations at once, by
checking the box next to the org. name and selecting the correct
Questions? Email Mandy Watkins: email@example.com.