YEARLY DUES MUST BE PAID BY AUG 14 IN ORDER FOR YOUR STUDENT TO RECEIVE THEIR FAMILY SHIRT ON TIME AND PARTICIPATE IN ON-CAMPUS ACTIVITIES. Deadline was extended to the 16th.
FAMILIES WHO DID NOT PAY THEIR YEARLY DUES BY THE EXTENDED DEADLINE - THEY WILL REOPEN AND APPEAR ON MYPAYMENTSPLUS ON SEPT 1ST. Please see the notice below for details about Family Shirt Delivery.
The business office cannot accept late activity dues. Family Day shirts are NOT sold individually.
NOTICE ABOUT FAMILY DAY SHIRTS AND ACTIVITY DUESActivity Dues open back up on MyPaymentsPlus Sept. 1 and that amount covers the student's Family Day Shirt.
If a student needs to swap a shirt size, teachers/parents need to EMAIL Pam Glascock at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Students who pay their Activity Dues BEFORE midnight on Sept 25th will receive their Family Day shirt on or before Oct. 12.
- Students who pay their Activity Dues AFTER midnight on Sept 25th will receive their Family Day shirt when the shirt inventory is available, with no guaranteed delivery date.
- Shirts will be delivered to the student's homeroom teacher.
- Family Day shirts are not sold individually.
- Sadly, students who do NOT pay the activity fee do not receive a shirt and they cannot participate in on-campus activities.
- Parents who do not pay the activity dues are not eligible to chaperone.
- Student's NAME
- Student's Teacher/Grade
- Size shirt they RECEIVED
- Size they NEED
- This is first come/first serve, size availability is NOT guaranteed.
ALL ACTIVITY FEES MUST BE PAID ON MyPaymentsPlus AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
** If you are experiencing trouble using MyPaymentsPlus on your phone, please login on a computer or laptop. You can always download the MPP app for iPhone & Google but please keep it updated. Some parents are having trouble using MyPaymentsPlus in their phone's browser and we do not recommend you doing that.**
*Activity dues are estimates based on dues paid in previous years. Activity totals are subject to change.
*Optional Off-Campus Field Trips and Overnight Trips are NOT included in the yearly activity dues.
*Failure to pay yearly activity dues at the beginning of the year will result in your student not participating in on-campus experiences.
* Need Financial Assistance? The Phil Hargett Memorial Fund is here to help with school field trips based on your family’s need. Please learn more about financial assistance and apply to the Phil Hargett Memorial Fund. Thank you. -The UA Foundation, in Collaboration with the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force