Membership to CAC is required for all MS and HS athletes.
- $225 per family which is good for August 1-July 31
- $150 per athlete for football
- $25 per athlete per sport
- All CAC memberships are due once an athlete is selected for a team. Athletes will not particpate in games or practices after the first game until paid.
Ex.1: The Smith family has 3 girls that play a sport. The family dues are $225 plus $25 for each sport played ($300).
Ex. 2: The Smith family has a son who plays football and a daughter who plays tennis. The family dues are $225 plus $150 for football and $25 for tennis ($400).
- Free admission to all home regular season games for immediate family members.
- Join in the fall and enjoy free admission all year to football, baseball, volleyball, soccer, wrestling, basketball, and softball regular season games. Regardless of the sport your child(ren) participates in.
Cardinal Athletic Club helps to fund the needs of ALL HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL athletic teams. This funding is required for:
- Facility Maintenance
- Field Maintenance
- Coaching needs