After School Program
- After School tuition and registration (ages 5-14) will open July 1, 2023 (July 24 for new UA students) in MyPaymentsPlus
- Tuition will close on Thursday night at 11:59 p.m. the week before. For example after school for the week of August 1, 2023 will close on July 27, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
- July and August tuition will open on July 1 and September tuition will open on August 15.
- The cost for After School is $70 per week, per child.
- After school care must be purchased in weekly increments. If school is only open for two days during a week, the “full week” is considered those two days ($28).
- NO REFUNDS will be given if your child does not attend the full week.
- Leaving items in your cart without payment will NOT submit the order. Your child will not have after school care for the next week until you have paid for items in your cart with a credit/debit card.
- Registration can be done weekly or monthly through MyPaymentsPlus.
- Each week registration will close at 11:59 PM on Thursday evenings for the following week.
- Sign-ups after the 11:59 p.m. cutoff will result in a late fee of $25 per child.
- There is a $5 fee for the time between 6:00 pm and 6:05 pm and $1 per minute charge after 6:05 pm for children picked up late from After School. Parents who do not pick up their students in carpool by 3:30, and who have not been signed up for After School, will be charged $5 for the time between 3:30 pm and 3:35pm. There will be a $1 per minute charge after the first five minutes.
- Children must attend school on days in which they attend after school.
Hours of Operation
Normal school days: 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Half days: 12:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Scheduled holidays/intersessions: Closed
(We will follow the school calendar.)