** If you are experiencing trouble using MyPaymentsPlus on your phone, please login onto a computer or laptop. You can always download the MPP app for iPhone & Google but please keep it updated. Some parents are having trouble using MyPaymentsPlus on their phone's browser and we do not recommend you doing that.**
ALL STUDENTS - Make sure you sign the 2022/2023 UA Field Trip Permission Slip! Go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com and fill it out!
This permission slip is required for your student to participate in all of UA’s On and Off-Campus Field trips for the 2022/2023 School Year. Valid July 29, 2022 through June 2, 2023. This includes field trips, on-campus activities, community service trips, and small group outings. If you DO NOT want your child to participate in any field trips this year, simply select "I DO NOT authorize the student to participate in this activity." Then type "none" in the required fields. This is NOT a registration form for trips, activities, athletics, or events. You must register for those individually. To complete this permission slip, you MUST "CHECKOUT", "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" and "Pay for my Order" even though there is no fee for this.
NOTICE ABOUT FAMILY DAY SHIRTS AND ACTIVITY DUESActivity Dues open back up on MyPaymentsPlus Sept. 1 and that amount covers the student's Family Day Shirt.
If a student needs to swap a shirt size, teachers/parents need to EMAIL Pam Glascock at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Students who pay their Activity Dues BEFORE midnight on Sept 25th will receive their Family Day shirt on or before Oct. 12.
- Students who pay their Activity Dues AFTER midnight on Sept 25th will receive their Family Day shirt when the shirt inventory is available, with no guaranteed delivery date.
- Shirts will be delivered to the student's homeroom teacher.
- Sadly, students who do NOT pay the activity fee do not receive a shirt and they cannot participate in on-campus activities.
- Parents who do not pay the activity dues are not eligible to chaperone.
- Student's NAME
- Student's Teacher/Grade
- Size shirt they RECEIVED
- Size they NEED
- This is first come/first serve, size availability is NOT guaranteed.
If your child is not covered by an insurance plan or needs additional insurance to participate in field trips, please use this link: https://www.kandkinsurance.com/sites/K12Voluntary/Pages/Home.aspx
Need Financial Assistance? The Phil Hargett Memorial Fund is here to help with school field trips based on your family’s need. Please learn more about financial assistance and apply to the Phil Hargett Memorial Fund.
Thank you. - The UA Foundation, in Collaboration with the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force
If your child is not covered by an insurance plan or needs additional insurance to participate in field trips (athletics), please use the link below.